Friday, April 24, 2009

Blogarama baby!!

Welcome to my blog...I hope to add useful information that maybe someday somebody out there can benefit from (with no guarantees of course) -- what I would really appreciate is a collaboration of thoughts from various people willing to contribute to the topics discussed. I hope that happens. 

So what is this blog about? It is primarily for programming solutions and thoughts that I have encountered and come across in my line of work. Yes I am one of the many geeky computer nerds out there with their own blog about stuff that is geeky and nerdy. So what makes me any different from the rest? I like to think it is because I am special. At least that's what my mom used to say to me. 

I will be putting together a series of posts on web development. I should mention that I am a Java programmer with a particular interest in web development. 

Until my next post, adios amigos!!!  

1 comment:

Levi said...

Thank youu for sharing this